- “Implicit Bias in Higher Education,” JSU ADVANCE Implicit Bias Think Tank. Jackson State University, Jackson, MS. Guest Speaker and Facilitator
- “UMBC + Interfolio: Achieving Faculty Search Diversity with ByCommittee.” 2016. Invited Webinar.
- “UMBC Best Practices for Diversity and Inclusion,” Indiana State University Diversity Tactical Team. 2016. Invited Virtual Panel.
- A.M. Reed. “Implicit Bias in Academic Spaces: Recognizing and Reducing its Impact.” Faculty Development in Teaching Skills Workshop. University of Maryland, Baltimore. Baltimore, MD. 2016. Invited Talk
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium Fall Conference. Washington, D.C. “Strategic Mentoring: Developing a Network of Support for Career Advancement.”
- World Engineering Education Forum. Florence, Italy. “Diversity and Inclusion in Global Engineering Education: Initializing Global Scale Collaboration.”
- Trinity College, Integer Program. Dublin Ireland. “Promising Practices from UMBC’s ADVANCE Program.”
- Latin American and Caribbean Consortium of Engineering Institutions: Women in STEM Forum. Cancun, Mexico. “Implicit Bias: Fixing the System at the Administrative Level.”
- State University of New York, Stony Brook Center for Inclusive Excellence Proseminar Series, Stony Brook, New York. “UMBC’s Postdoctoral Fellowship for Faculty Diversity.”
- University of Maryland Baltimore County Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics Faculty and Graduate Student Research Day: Baltimore, Maryland. “A Pakistani Family Living in the US: Hierarchy in Everyday Domestic Discourse.”