- Higher Education/Diversity in STEM
- Tull, R. G., & Reed, A. M., & Felder, P. P., & Hester, S., & Williams, D. N., & Medina, Y., & Lo, A., & Aparaka, E. T., & Ordonez, P. (2017, June), Hashtag #ThinkBigDiversity: Social Media Hacking Activities as Hybridized Mentoring Mechanisms for Underrepresented Minorities in STEMPaper presented at 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Columbus, Ohio. https://peer.asee.org/28430
- Reed, A. M., & Tull, R. G., (2016, August), Invitation to Engage: Innovative and Collaborative Approaches to Diversifying the STEM Professoriate. Paper presented at the 14th LACCEI Annual International Conference: “Engineering Innovations for Global Sustainability.” San Jose, Costa Rica. http://www.laccei.org/LACCEI2015-SantoDomingo/RefereedPapers/RP085.pdf
- Reed, A. M., & Tull, R. G., & Delaine, D. A., & Williams, D. N., & Sigamoney, R. (2016, June), Building Global Infrastructure for Diversity and Inclusion in Engineering Education Paper presented at 2016 ASEE International Forum, New Orleans, Louisiana. https://peer.asee.org/27237
- Reed, A. M., & Tull, R. G., (2015, August), Encouraging Equilibrium: Career-Life Balance Outreach and the Advancement of Women in Engineering. Proceedings of the 13th LACCEI Annual International Conference: “Engineering Education Facing the Grand Challenges, What Are We Doing?” Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. 2015. http://www.laccei.org/LACCEI2015-SantoDomingo/RefereedPapers/RP085.pdf
- Reed, A. M., & Tull, R. G. (2015, June),Programmatic Interventions for Developing Diverse Global Eminent Faculty Scholars Through International Collaborations Paper presented at 2015 ASEE International Forum, Seattle, Washington.
- https://peer.asee.org/17151Reed, A. M. and Tull, R. G. (2012, June). Reducing the Bottleneck: Breaking the Bottle! Addressing the Recruitment of Postdocs through Best Practices of AGEP and ADVANCE Horizons Programs. Proceedings of WEPAN 2012, Columbus, OH.
- Media Studies
- A.M. (2016). “Drawing Discursive Boundaries of Difference in U.S. News Coverage of the “Honor Killing” of Noor Faleh Almaleki.” In Public and Political Discourses of Migration, edited by Amanda Haynes, Martin Power, Eoin Devereux, Aileen Dillane and James Carr. London: Rowman and Littlefield International.