- Higher Education/Diversity in STEM
- A.M. Reed, D. Williams, R.G. Tull, D. Delaine, and R. Sigamoney. “Building Global Infrastructure for Diversity and Inclusion in Engineering Education.” Proceedings of the ASEE International Forum. New Orleans, LA. 2016. Paper
- A. M. Reed and R.G. Tull. “Invitation to Engage: Innovative and Collaborative Approaches to Diversifying the STEM Professoriate.” Proceedings of the 14th LACCEI Annual International Conference: “Engineering Innovations for Global Sustainability.” San Jose, Costa Rica. 2016. Paper
- A. M. Reed and R. G. Tull. “Encouraging Equilibrium: Career-Life Balance Outreach and the Advancement of Women in Engineering.” Proceedings of the 13th LACCEI Annual International Conference: “Engineering Education Facing the Grand Challenges, What Are We Doing?” Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. 2015. Paper
- A. M. Reed and R.G. Tull. “Programmatic Interventions for Developing Diverse Global Eminent Faculty Scholars through International Collaborations.” Proceedings of the ASEE International Forum. Seattle, WA. 2015. Abstract/Paper
- A. M. Reed and R. G. Tull. “Reducing the Bottleneck … Breaking the Bottle! Addressing the Recruitment of Postdocs through Best Practices of AGEP and ADVANCE Horizons Programs.” Proceedings of WEPAN. Columbus, OH. 2012. Abstract/Paper
- G. Tull, M. L. Petrie, M. Beltran Martinez, F. D. Carter-Johnson, B. Zayas, A. Byars-Winston, A. M. Reed, D. Vallas Rosales, and C. Medienta. “Women in STEM – Conversations in the Caribbean and Latin America.” Latin and Caribbean Journal of Engineering Education. Invited, in preparation.
- A. M. Reed. (2016). “Drawing Discursive Boundaries of Difference in U.S. News Coverage of the “Honor Killing” of Noor Faleh Almaleki.” In Public and Political Discourses of Migration, edited by Amanda Haynes, Martin Power, Eoin Devereux, Aileen Dillane and James Carr. London: Rowman and Littlefield International.